These September lessons, activities, and printables are perfect for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. Each activity relates to a September holiday or special event, including the beginning of school, Grandparents Day, Constitution Day, and the start of fall. This 35-page packet includes teacher directions and printables that will make each lesson easy to teach. Many activities are suitable for partner or cooperative learning teams. To be sure the activities are appropriate for your students, review the list of September activities included in this product, and then click the green “View Preview” link to see every page in this packet.
September Lessons and Activities
- Team Interview Getting to Know You Activity
- Change Your Mindset Challenge
- Grandparents Day Spelling Word Work
- Constitution Day Spelling Word Work
- U.S. Constitution: Fact or Fiction?
- Deciphering the Preamble
- Sensational Fall Imagery
- Identifying Mystery Leaves
- Apple Math Word Problems
- Nutty Number Read Around
- A Bushel of Delicious Books
- September Homework Passes
Save 30% with the Holiday and Seasonal Activities Bundle
September Activities is a part of my Seasonal and Holiday Activities Bundle. If you purchase all 8 seasonal activities packs together, you’ll save over 30%!