Giving Tuesday Contest from Caring Classrooms
The Caring Classrooms Community on DonorsChoose is excited to announce that we’re hosting a one-day contest on Tuesday, December 3rd, also known as Giving Tuesday! All donations made that day will receive a 50% match from DonorsChoose, and we’re hoping that our contest will boost donations to projects from the Caring Classrooms members.
Contest prizes will include five $30 DC donations, four spots on the Caring Classrooms Giving Page, and five Marble Run Super Sets! Thanks to the 50% match that day, our $30 DC donations will become $45 donations!
Read this post to learn the full contest details, and return on Tuesday, December 3rd to enter. If you’d like a reminder when the contest begins, sign up for the Caring Classrooms email list.
Giving Tuesday Contest Prizes
- Spots on our Giving Page – At least four winners will be selected to have an eligible project featured on the Caring Classrooms Giving Page.
- $30 DC Donations – Five winners will each receive a $30 donation to a DonorsChoose.org project of their choice. If we are able to place the donation on Giving Tuesday, you’ll also receive a $15 match from DonorsChoose!
- Five Marble Run Super Sets – One winner will receive five Marble Run Super Sets donated by Marble Genius.
How to Enter the Giving Tuesday Contest
December 3rd Update: We had originally planned to use Rafflecopter for this contest, but the Rafflecopter form wasn’t working this morning so we are using a Google Doc entry form instead. Sorry for the confusion!
To enter the contest, first donate at least $2 to a project on the Caring Classrooms giving page and then complete this Google Doc form. To boost your chances of winning, you can donate an additional amount to projects on our page up to a total of $6. Of course, you are welcome to donate more, but donating more won’t increase your chances of winning.
How Winners Are Selected and Announced
- When the giving page is down to 1 or 2 projects on December 3rd, we’ll begin selecting contest winners.
- We’ll announce winners’ names on the Caring Classrooms Facebook Page as they are selected and their donations are confirmed.
In order for a winner’s project to be added to the Caring Classrooms giving page, it must need less than $300 to complete the funding, not counting the match. It also must have at least 30 days left before it expires. If you are selected as a winner and your project is not eligible to be featured on our page, you’ll receive your second or third choice prize if one of those is still available.
If you have questions about this contest, click over to the Caring Classrooms Facebook Community. Find any post about the contest, and ask your question in a comment on that post. We are here to help!