Teaching Resources for March
Featured Seasonal Freebies
March Activities Mini Pack (Upper Elementary)
Over two dozen pages of lessons, activities and ready-to-use printables for special days in March, including St. Patrick’s Day, Pi Day, and Spring! Click here to preview it on TpT.
Activities Included in the March Activities Pack
Here’s what you’ll find in the March Activities Pack.
- Pi Day: Circle Explorations (Pi Day – March 14 or 3/14)
- Pi Day: Sir Cumference and the First Round Table Graphic Organizer
- Lucky as a Leprechaun Activity
- St. Patrick’s Day Read and Roll (PDF)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Challenge
- Leprechaun Luck Probability Game
- Reading Celebration Marathon (Read Across America Day)
- Spring Dictionary Word Sort
- Spring Primary Puzzlers (Level A)
- Spring Daily Math Puzzlers
- Spring Daily Math Puzzlers (Level B-C Metric Measurement)
- Springtime Word Game
- Story Hat Map Graphic Organizer and Blank Hat Template
Icy Road Investigation Hands-on Science Activity
Head over to Corkboard Connections to learn more about this fun, hands-on, winter science lesson, or click here to find the Icy Road Investigation in my TpT Store.