Grab this HUGE collection of free math games and activities for Pi Day and St. Patrick’s Day, plus daily math review for the month of March!
Click here to request your free March Math Toolbox!
Featured Freebies for March
March Activities Pack for Upper Elementary
Over two dozen pages of lessons, activities and ready-to-use printables for special days in March, including St. Patrick’s Day, Pi Day, and Spring! Click here to preview it on TpT.
Activities Included in the March Activities Pack
Here’s what you’ll find in the March Activities Pack.
- Pi Day: Circle Explorations (Pi Day – March 14 or 3/14)
- Pi Day: Sir Cumference and the First Round Table Graphic Organizer
- Lucky as a Leprechaun Activity
- St. Patrick’s Day Read and Roll (PDF)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Challenge
- Leprechaun Luck Probability Game
- Reading Celebration Marathon (Read Across America Day)
- Spring Dictionary Word Sort
- Spring Primary Puzzlers (Level A)
- Spring Daily Math Puzzlers
- Spring Daily Math Puzzlers (Level B-C Metric Measurement)
- Springtime Word Game
- Story Hat Map Graphic Organizer and Blank Hat Template
Icy Road Investigation Hands-on Science Activity
Head over to my blog to learn more about this fun, hands-on, winter science lesson, or click here to find the Icy Road Investigation in my TpT Store.
Seasonal Activities Mini Packs
Seasonal activities add a bit of fun to your math, literacy, science, and social studies curriculum! Purchase all seven Seasonal Activity Packs for one low price and get the Mystery Seasonal Words as a free bonus!