40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club Membership Giveaway
I’ve been raving about Angela Watson’s 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club for years because I truly believe that it’s a life-changing resource. Membership isn’t free, but it’s worth every penny of your investment. The 40 HTW Club only accepts new members twice a year, in July and in January, but this year you can join now before it officially opens and get early bird access! And if you’re lucky, you might even be able to join for free! Read on to learn more about the 40HTW Club and how to enter my membership giveaway.
The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club is a teacher productivity course that has helped thousands of teachers find work/life balance. If you aren’t familiar with how the program works, click over to the 40 HTW Club membership page and explore the resources there. Be sure to read the glowing testimonials from teachers who have already joined, and then take this personalized quiz to find out if the program is right for you.
If you’re convinced that the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club is exactly what you need to achieve work/life balance, enter the giveaway and cross your fingers, or just take the plunge and purchase it now! If you happen to win and you’re already a member, I’ll gladly refund your entire purchase price!
How to Enter the 40 HTW Club Membership Giveaway
You have two easy options for entering the 40 HTW Club giveaway. You can comment on my Teaching Resources Facebook giveaway announcement or fill out this Google Doc entry form no later than midnight on Wednesday, June 19th. Explain why you want to win a membership in the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club, and how you expect to benefit from the resources. In your entry, please share the grade level and/or subject area you teach, too. The more detail you include in your entry about why you want to win, the better your chances of winning.
Important Giveaway Details
- The giveaway will end at midnight on Wednesday, June 19th.
- 40 HTW Club membership is not transferable, so only enter if you want to become a member yourself. If you’re already a member and you know someone who could benefit from joining the club, please share the giveaway details with him or her.
- There’s no limit to the length of your entry, but please enter only one time, either by commenting on my giveaway announcement on Facebook or by filling out the Google Doc entry form.
- The winner will be chosen in a semi-random drawing. After the giveaway ends, I’ll use a random-selection method to choose 10 finalists from all eligible entries. After reading the 10 finalists’ entries, I’ll personally select the winner.
- This giveaway is only open to my email subscribers, so if you’re not already on my email list, be sure to sign up here before you enter. (You’ll get immediate access to over 75 free teaching resources, too!)
- On Thursday, June 20th, I’ll send an email to Candler’s Classroom Connections subscribers to announce the winner’s name.
Are you ready to achieve work/life balance? Angela Watson’s 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club has the all the tools you need to make it happen! You might get lucky and win a free membership, but even if you don’t, I encourage you to purchase a membership on your own. I guarantee that if you join and commit to using the resources, you’ll transform your teaching experience forever!