40 Hour Teacher Workweek Fast Track Giveaway
I’ve been raving about Angela Watson’s 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club for years because I truly believe that her productivity course is a life-changing resource. Today I’m excited to announce that Angela has created a 6-week condensed version of the program, the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Fast Track, which will open on December 29th! I’m hosting a giveaway to celebrate the launch of this new course, and if you’re lucky, you might even be able to sign up for free!
The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club has helped over 31,000 teachers find work/life balance, but the full program isn’t for everyone because it does require a year-long commitment. This new condensed, 6-week Fast Track version includes the most effective strategies from the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club, which means you’ll get massive results in a shorter time frame and at a lower cost! The course includes membership in a private Facebook group plus 6 weeks’ worth of productivity tips and resources to help you achieve work/life balance in the new year.
To learn more about how the program works, click over to the 40 HTW Fast Track sign up page. Explore the resources there, and if the program sounds amazing to you, enter the giveaway below!
How to Enter the 40 HTW Fast Track Giveaway
Entering the giveaway is easy! After you’ve explored the resources on the 40 HTW Fast Track sign up page, fill out this Google Doc entry form no later than midnight on December 27th to let me know why you want to win. Explain why you want to enroll in the course and how you expect to benefit from the resources. The more detail you include in your entry about why you want to win, the better your chances of winning.
Important Giveaway Details
- The giveaway will end at midnight on Friday, December 27th.
- There’s no limit to the length of your entry, but enter only once by filling out this Google Doc entry form.
- The winner will be chosen in a semi-random drawing. On December 28th, after the giveaway ends, I’ll use a random-selection method to choose 10 finalists from all eligible entries in the Google Doc form. After reading the 10 finalists’ entries, I’ll personally select the winner based on the responses.
- This giveaway is only open to my email subscribers, so if you’re not already on my email list, be sure to sign up here before you enter. (You’ll get immediate access to over 75 free teaching resources, too!)
- Early on Sunday, December 29th, I’ll send an email to Candler’s Classroom Connections subscribers to announce the winner’s name.
Are you ready to achieve work/life balance? Angela Watson’s 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Fast Track course has the tools you need to make it happen! I guarantee that if you join and commit to using the resources, you’ll transform your teaching experience forever!