Candler's Classroom Connections
Sign Up Page
"I have spent the past few days looking at your site and enjoying your past and current newsletters. I feel like a kid in a candy store! Thanks so much for your hard work and your effort!"
~ Leslie Nichols
Having trouble with the sign up form?
To sign up for my free bi-weekly newsletters, click this link to complete the Sign Up Form. If this method doesn't work, enter your email address in this Google Doc form and I'll add your email manually before I send out the next newsletter. With this method you will not receive an email confirmation, but you will get access to the newsletter subscriber freebies when I send out the next issue.
New! Equivalent Fractions Freebie for Subscribers
Here's the newest freebie I am sharing with my subscribers. It's a 10-page lesson from my Penguin Fractions: Exploring the Basics ebook. Just sign up for my newsletters here and check your email for a welcome message from me. Then click the link in the welcome message that goes to the newsletter freebies page and download it from there.
How much does a subscription to Candler's Classroom Connections cost?
Nothing! Your email newsletter will arrive several times a month by email for free!
How do I sign up for Candler's Classroom Connections?
It's best to sign up with your home email address because your school email may block the newsletters. Or you can sign up with BOTH emails so you get the information at school and at home! Choose either of the two methods below!
- Method 1 - Enter your email address in the green Sign Up box at the right. Click the Sign Up button and confirm your subscription by entering your email address again. Then click the button that says "Save Profile Changes." If you want to add another email address, just return to this page and follow the steps again. That's it!
- Method 2 - Now you can also sign up with your cell phone! Just text CCC to 42828 and follow the instructions!
- Method 3 - As a last resort, if those methods don't work for you, enter your email address in the Google Doc form and I'll add your email manually. With this method you will not receive an email confirmation but you will get access to the newsletter subscriber freebies.
What will I receive with my newsletter subscription?
- A welcome message that gives you immediate access to the Candler's Classroom Connections page which is for subscribers only (Note: If you don't receive a welcome message immediately, read the suggestions below.)
- Regular educational newsletters full of activities and teaching ideas for elementary and middle school teachers
- A subscriber discount of 20% on my print/digital combos using the discount code you'll receive when you sign up
- Limited-time offers and discounts on individual titles or the entire store
- Directions for many of the new materials as they are added to the site
- Four free resources (shown in the sidebar) to download and use right away:
Motivational Goal Quotes Collection
Classroom Economy Power Pack
School Year Calendar 2014 - 2015
Problem Solving Assessment Pack
- Free teaching printables and other downloadable materials not available anywhere else on the site
- Full access to the archives which contains past newsletters packed with teaching ideas and materials
- Information about my upcoming workshops
I signed up, but I never received the Welcome message and I haven't received any newsletters. What's wrong?
If you sign up but don't get email, here are a few ideas to help you troubleshoot the problem:
- You accidentally typed your email address incorrectly. If you think this could be the problem, try again.
- You signed up with a school email address and it's being blocked. The easiest solution is to use a personal email address.
- Your email program (such as Outlook) or your virus protection program is blocking the emails. Check your junk mail folders and your spam folders. Lately I've been finding messages from my best friends there, so they will trap just about anything! If you find an email from me, figure out how to add the email to your safe sender list. It's different for every program, but all I have to do is right-click on the email and choose "Add to Safe Sender list."
I used to receive your newsletters, but I'm not anymore. What do I do?
- What Happened: Over the last few years, my list grew to over 44,000 subscribers, but many of those email addresses were not active. On June 8, 2013, I removed over 25,000 non-working email addresses, but it's possible that some working email addresses were removed by mistake.
- What to Do: To resubscribe or confirm your subscription, enter your email address using this subscription link. If you end up on a page saying that you are updating your profile, just click the submit link to be sure you reactivate your account. You will receive a welcome letter that has a link to the newsletter archives. From there you can access all the newsletters you missed.
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
If you want to cancel at any time, just click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.
Is my email address safe?
Yes! You have my pledge that your email address will never be sold or used for anything other than to provide newsletters and updates regarding the Teaching Resources website.