Candler's Classroom Connections
Sign Up Page
"I have spent the past few days looking at your site and enjoying your past and current newsletters. I feel like a kid in a candy store! Thanks so much for your hard work and your effort!"
~ Leslie Nichols
How much does a subscription to Candler's Classroom Connections cost?
Nothing! Your email newsletter will arrive several times a month by email for free!
How do I sign up for Candler's Classroom Connections?
It's best to sign up with your home email address because your school email may block the newsletters. Or you can sign up with BOTH emails so you get the information at school and at home! Choose either of the two methods below!
- Method 1 - Enter your email address in the green Sign Up box at the right. Click the Sign Up button and confirm your subscription by entering your email address again. Then click the button that says "Save Profile Changes." If you want to add another email address, just return to this page and follow the steps again. That's it!
- Method 2 - Now you can also sign up with your cell phone! Just text CCC to 42828 and follow the instructions!
What will I receive with my newsletter subscription?
- A welcome message that gives you immediate access to the Candler's Classroom Connections page which is for subscribers only (Note: If you don't receive a welcome message immediately, read the suggestions below.)
- Regular educational newsletters full of activities and teaching ideas for elementary and middle school teachers
- A subscriber discount of 10% on all items, and other limited-time offers and discounts on individual titles or the entire store
- Directions for many of the new materials as they are added to the site
- Three free resources (shown at right) to download and use right away:
Motivational Goal Quotes Collection
Classroom Economy Power Pack
School Year Calendar 2012 - 2013 - PDF Forms Versions
- Free teaching printables and other downloadable materials not available anywhere else on the site
- Full access to the archives which contains past newsletters packed with teaching ideas and materials
- Information about my upcoming workshops
I signed up, but I never received the Welcome message and I haven't received any newsletters. What's wrong?
If you sign up but don't get email, here are a few ideas to help you troubleshoot the problem:
- You accidentally typed your email address incorrectly. If you think this could be the problem, try again.
- You signed up with a school email address and it's being blocked. The easiest solution is to use a personal email address.
- Your email program (such as Outlook) or your virus protection program is blocking the emails. Check your junk mail folders and your spam folders. Lately I've been finding messages from my best friends there, so they will trap just about anything! If you find an email from me, figure out how to add the email to your safe sender list. It's different for every program, but all I have to do is right-click on the email and choose "Add to Safe Sender list."
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
If you want to cancel at any time, just click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.
Is my email address safe?
Yes! You have my pledge that your email address will never be sold or used for anything other than to provide newsletters and updates regarding the Teaching Resources website.